Regulating colour balance.
To set the colour balance that I wanted I went to this panel:
To control "lightning effects" I went to "Video effects" and then to "adjust" and there were a tool "lightning effects".
Choosing an effect that is suitable for my type of music video. I didn't really want to add any complicated effects, so I just applied colour correction on the whole video and adjusted it in several places. That has improved video and made it to look more professionally as colours has become more deep. The last step was to render the sequence to apply an effect on it.

To set the colour balance that I wanted I went to this panel:
Than I opened the "Video effects" and went for brightness and contrast.
I dragged the "brightness & contrast" and put it on the "into the store" shot.
Than I went to "Effect control" panel and there went to "brightness & contrast"
And then I adjust the brightness by moving the pivot from one side to another. By moving it to the right I increased the brightness and by moving it to the left I decreased it. In the end I chose to decrease the brightness a little bit so that the picture would look a bit different from the whole movie as this scene is kind of separate one.
To control "lightning effects" I went to "Video effects" and then to "adjust" and there were a tool "lightning effects".
Than I applied the effect on the clip "into the store"
Then by I looked at the effect that occurred.
I tried to change the colour of the light and had a not really good result.
I also tried to play with the settings and change the area on which the effect is applied.
Overall, I didn't like the effect and decided not to apply it on the final music video.
I also used Adobe After Effects to create titles.
Also, I have done a moving title in Adobe After Effects. Work there I imported a clip on which I wanted to apply an animated title. After writing a title Money and the Power I went to
Animation and chose "Browse Presets"
Then I went to Text and then to Graphical presets.

In Graphical presets I found an animation that I liked and applied it on my title.
Then I had to render it and I went to Pre-render.
Than I rendered the composition and exported it as a .mov file. to be able then to put it in my music video.
After exporting it, I put the title strait to the timeline in the Adobe Premiere Pro. Here is the result that I got!






















No comments:
Post a Comment